Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is the name of this show?????

It's mostly about a blond guy who works at a magazine company (or something like that - fashion magazine). The show mainly centers around the office. the main character is the blond guy and his hair is long, straight blond. His personality is a bit sarcastic. The show is a comedy. What is the name of it it's driving me crazy. thanks.



What is the name of this show?????

Just Shoot Me. I've always loved this show! You can catch it on TV Land now.



What is the name of this show?????

Just Shoot Me.



What is the name of this show?????

Just Shoot Me on TBS?



What is the name of this show?????

Not being able to remember the name of this show is not a good enough reason to ask someone to kill you. Life is worth more than that.



Sorry I can't help with the name of the show. Please don't shoot me.



What is the name of this show?????

i dont know what your talking about sorry



What is the name of this show?????

Sounds like Just shoot me with David Spade



What is the name of this show?????

It's definitely Just Shoot Me. I can't think of another show from your description.



What is the name of this show?????

Just shoot me...and the actor's name is David Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish