Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is a cute dance hair style?

so i am trying out for show choir and we have to do a dance section. and i want my hair to be cute but no like curls that will jsut get ruined when i dance. i am wearing my hair down the day before so it will be straight any cute ideas? if so please give tons of details. oh by the way my hair is a little bit below my shoulder and extremely thick and coarse!



What is a cute dance hair style?

wear your hair like your avatar. It's cute and functional.



What is a cute dance hair style?

hey do a high ponytail with a "poof"



What is a cute dance hair style?

Pull back the front section and rat it so it'll be elevated and smooth the rest into a pony tail so it'll show off your face and mouth. I was in show choir and they really want to see your face so they can see your expressions. Like this http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish