Thursday, November 26, 2009

Volumizing hair - rollers question?

I am a guy who is going to model in a college fashion show on Friday as a favor to a GF. The girls like my longer than shoulder length hair, but a couple of them want to "volumize"? It for more "impact" They asked me if I'd let them put me in rollers back stage before the show. How long do you think I'd have to wear them for if I let them do this?



Volumizing hair - rollers question?

If they are using hot rollers, which they probably are, then just a couple minutes!! no more then 10



Volumizing hair - rollers question?

after you wash your hair blow dry it upside down you can also put some gel on before you hair dry it upside down



Volumizing hair - rollers question?

If they are hot rollers, 'til they cool. If they are velcro rollers spray the hair first, roll, find a heat source to warm the hair and let cool. Finally you could wrap the hair while slightly damp and let air dry. I've done many shows. Long hair has "impact". Don't roll it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish