Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

I am geting hair cut and it would help me a lot if you guys told me how you think i should get it cut. Also if you could show me pictures of how you think i should cut it would be great.



I want to dye it a darker brown and then put red highlights in it, and maybe get full bangs, but i don't know. Tell me what you think.



Pics Of Me!



http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image... %26lt;--(im the one with the brown hair and black jacket.)



http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image... %26lt;--(im the one with the brown hair and white shirt.)



http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4846/...



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

None of these pictures show your hair very well, but it looks very healthy. Do the red highlights, and do the bangs. If you are unsure on whether you should do your hair a certain way, DO IT! It's hair, it will grow back, and besides, if you never do it then how will you know if it looks good or not?! :)



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

get it short and choppy. (like to your shoulders.)



and get side bangs :]



good luck!



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

I have dark brown hair and red highlights, I love it, but I like my hair shorter than yours. Your hair is cute the way it is though... my hair is short and layered, kinda like the avatar... hehe... Any way you cut it I閳ユ獡 sure it will be cute. :)



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

u should get it short and choppy. (like to a little less that your shoulders.)



and get side bangs :]



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

I relly like your hair the way it is!! Im jelous! i love what your doing with the color though. Isay if you really wanna get it cut then Get it short (a little lower than ur ears it wispy/wavy layers.



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

I think you are beautiful and your hair is beautiful just as it is. But, you need a change, you say. I think a cut like Tom Cruise wife, Katie. You have a great face for that cut. I wish you luck.



Hair Cut Help?? ((pics of me))?

your hair is cute as it is right now, but I have found a few that you may or may not like that might suit your style. The links are below, have fun and be funky!



Even though there are 2 - 3 websites, I rest assure you that they are different. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish