Thursday, November 26, 2009

An extremely hard question...what is the name of this old show?

When I was a kid I watched this show (mid 90's maybe early 90's), it was this guy, who had black hair, with a small puppet that i believe had orange hair, and from what I remember had a black jacket and blue pants. This guy controlled this little doll in like a city setting, with small apartments and streets, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS SHOW!! But I don't remember WHAT THE HELL THE NAME OF THIS SHOW WAS!!! I also think he did the show in front of an audience. For like the past year or so I have been wondering what the name of this show was, I just cannot find it. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE NAME!! I would love to watch the episodes on youtube.



THANKS GUYS!!



An extremely hard question...what is the name of this old show?

Here's some shows that had puppets in them. . . See if any of them ring a bell. . . Sorry I couldn't be of more help. . .



Andy Pandy, (UK) BBC TV 1950s - 80s



The Banana Zoo



Sesame Street characters



Bumpity - Children's Sunday morning TV show in Portland, Oregon.



Chartzufim Israel



The Cheap Show by Paraskevas Studios - Plum TV



D. B.'s Delight USA



The Den, RTé‘´?Two (Ireland) 1985?-present



Mr. Dressup



Flower Pot Men UK



Funday PawPet Show



Gator Tales USA



Groundling Marsh Canada



King Kong USA



Kukla, Fran and Ollie USA



Lamb Chop's Play-Along USA



The Letter People USA



Lazy Town Finland and USA



Madame's Place USA



Les Minikeums France : Children show in which fairy tales were told by puppets.



Muffin the Mule UK



The Muppet Show (USA)



List of Muppet Show characters



Mystery Science Theater 3000 USA



The Podge and Rodge Show Ireland



The Puzzle Place USA



Rag, Tag and Bobtail UK



Roland Rat, TV-am UK



Sesame Street USA



Super Xclusivo Puerto Rico



Sifl and Olly USA



Spitting Image UK



Thunderbirds UK



Under the Umbrella Tree Canada



The Woodentops UK



An extremely hard question...what is the name of this old show?

I believe you are thinking of Mark Weiner's Weinerville.



Audience members could be "weinerized" and there was a dinosaur named Boney? I believe the Red-haired puppet may have been named "Socko"?



If it's the same guy, he is still working and produces commericals and voice-overs using the same concept as "Weinerville".



I've included the website. Hopefully this helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish