Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I "box" die my hair?

My roots are growing out and I am tired of all the "blonde" maintanence. I was thinking of dying my hair a dark brown shade but I am not sure if it will show up all one color. Should I dye the bottom half, wait 10 minutes then add dye to the top half? Any suggestions on the kind of dye I should use?



Should I "box" die my hair?

I consider my hair to be my crowning glory...and I'm sure you do too. It's too important to do yourself, let the pros take care of it for you...you're worth it!



Should I "box" die my hair?

going to a salon is your best bet. leave your hair to proffesionals



Should I "box" die my hair?

Sounds good to me.



Should I "box" die my hair?

Colouring you hair darker can be very tricky. I have seen too many girls running to the salon with green or grey hair from trying to cover blonde at home, and at this point the price, as if they came in the first place, doubles! Definately go to a salon and make sure they use a filler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish