Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair help please!!???

kay.



so i've been dying and cutting my own hair since i was 12.



although i do get one of those hot oil/ shine things in my hair and a professional cut once a month. and my latest style is....



about and inch and a half below my collar bone(lenght wise) anddd all of my hair is this dark rich chocolatey color brown. i want to change it.....



i want to do black on the bottom.



then leave the rest the color it is now.



and but blonde highlights and red highlights in it.....



i also want an emo cut.



and i dont know what to do b/c ive never done it before.



and i think i mostly just want my bangs to show up more



than a real cut persay. so im thinking about just highlighting my bangs some more so they stand out b/c i already have bangs they just always blend in with my head....



any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



any websites w/ hair ideas would be too.



thanks a million!



love,



poppy



(ps. heres what i look like )



i dont know if this will help you get any ideas or



Hair help please!!???

If you want to stand out, go for it! But, I don't think you need another cut.



You should either just get highlights of the colors you want, or dye your hair fully black. Both of them will be too crazy!



If you want hair ideas, check out fashion magazines or different hair dressers.



Hair help please!!???

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish