Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Color Question?

Hi All!



I have dark brown hair and have in the past professionally dyed it ( several times). I like ash blonde highlights, but my new hairdresser ( I moved leaving my fabulous hair dresser behind) keeps giving me golden hightlights ( I HATE gold in my hair). Anyone have any ideas of how to get what I want out of him. I've tried some other people around here who are even worse...I want to show a pict but am having problems finding one... Me and my lockes appreciate your help.



Hair Color Question?

if you are getting foils to can get anycolour!!! tell him "im gonna go for a new look, can i try putting ASH BLONDE in my hair"



Hair Color Question?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



try clikcing this image and tell us what you think,i fyou like print and give to your hairdresser! God Bless and Good Luck!



Hair Color Question?

Hope this pic helps!



http://www.ultimatelooks.com/henrymarguc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish