Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Dye??

I want to get streeks of blue at the bottom of my hair, but I have dark brown hair..... would I have to bleach the part that I want to dye, or would it still show if I didnt bleach it?



Hair Dye??

It won't show, you'd have to bleach it. Bleaching is not as bad as you think. Just follow the directions, and you'll be fine. I completely recommend Manic Panic for the blue....it's awesome.



Hair Dye??

it would show, just not as noticeable as you probably want it.



Hair Dye??

your gonna have to bleach it, or u'll just get a blue-ish hue which you wont really see.



have fun!



Hair Dye??

you have to bleach it because i tried doing red wihtout bleaching and it turned out not so red but the blue will show but not as noticeable



Hair Dye??

Blue wont show up well on your brown hair. For more vibrant results youd have to bleach first



Hair Dye??

Bleach it it will turn out So nice I'm hair dyer so i should no and i love that Ur dying it blue so creative=P



Hair Dye??

you will have to bleach it , the only problem with blue streaks is they will fade very quickly even if you bleach so you will have to keep constantly re dying which is annoying and damages the hair so think carefully before getting blue put in.



Hair Dye??

If you want the blue to be very vibrant and noticable then yes it is best to bleach it. you can still dye it over the dark brown but it want be as noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish