Thursday, November 26, 2009

Emo hair ??

wtf im gettin pissed i went to cut my effin hair right and i harldy did anything !!! i got it like two inches shorter...and no more layers @_@ god and i have side swept bangs now



but what the hell should i do with the rest of my hair ?? how should i get it cut???layers??choppy??? i dont want it like super extreme and i dont want it to short i have it about maybe 2 and a half inches past my shoulders maybe 3 what should i do with it ?? and i want it to look emoish



if you can show me some pics that would really help alot



Emo hair ??

my hair has an emo touch. check out my 360



http://360.yahoo.com/profile-GeLO.Ao3aaO...



Emo hair ??

Choppy layers and huge side bangs.



And dye it black :P



Emo hair ??

choppy layers



side bangs and if its long enough to cover an eye



and you can dye it black with like red highlights



good luck- i hope that helped =-]



Emo hair ??

if you want pictures to get ideas this site is really good:



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish