Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair coloured?

I have had my hair coloured 4 times twice to be blonde ( i am a natural dark brunette) and then another two times to be a brunette again until then my blonde started to show through i could not afford it professionally done again so i got a home kit now my blonde is showing through is there anything i can buy which will get rid off allll of my colour! if so how much will it be and does it have any side effects



Hair coloured?

I wouldn't recommend going through another bleaching process. You hair under the color has already been through it a few times. Going darker and depositing color is much more gentle on the hair. A Semi permanent may be ideal. It is virtually damage free.



Hair coloured?

1. go to the hairdressers



2. dye it back to its original color



3. shave your head



i reckon those are the only answers you will get too, lol



Hair coloured?

let it wear off slowly. and don't dye ur hair ever again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish