Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Extensions?

I have clip in hair extentions, there fine but my mums friend has just had glue in extensions i was wondering if i should get them because you can have your hair up in a pony tail without the clips showing but is it bad for my hair? or should i just stick with my clip in ones?



Hair Extensions?

I use clip in ones and where my hair up, you need to take time and ensure you don't see any clips.



I wouldn't advise glues ones, few of my friends have had them done and now got lots of short bits that look quite bad, they can only wait on them growing.



Hair Extensions?

just stick to the clip in's extension take a lot of maintenance you can buy ponytails as well as clip in's



Hair Extensions?

glue is not good it has bad chemicals in there in the glue if i were you i would get it sew on like i have on now i have mircobraids



Hair Extensions?

my mates got glue in extensions and when she takes them out, alot of her natural hair comes out with the glue. she has gave up on them now so i think u should just stick with the clip in ones.



Hair Extensions?

ew. glue in extesions look terrible.. stick with the clip in ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish