Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Styles for a lot of Thin Hair?

I have thin hair, unfortunately I also have a lot of it. I also don't have a lot of time to style it since I am a mom of a very demanding 1 year old and my husband loves my long hair. I have a round face, so what kind of style would look good on me? Please give a name of an actress or singer so I could show a picture to my stylist.



Hair Styles for a lot of Thin Hair?

You should consider layering your hair right from the top and keep your hair close to your face. Do not cut your hair very, very short and have a haircut that is rounded and ends at your chin. This will exaggerate your face shape even more. Straight bangs are not recommended, but if you love bangs, you should curl them and wear them to the side. These types of hairstyles will make your face look longer, which is what you want to strive for. Do not keep a lot of hair near the sides of your face and near your ears. However, wispy curls curled towards your face is recommendable. The point of all these hairstyles is to make your face look longer and less rounder and to accentuate your beautiful features.



Hair Styles for a lot of Thin Hair?

Here is a hair style I really like.



You can have it up, or put it down.



Take a shower before you go to bed,



Towel dry.



Put into a messy, messy, messy bun.



You can do two pigtail buns, for different and better results.



Then put in lots of hairspray.



Sleep on it, but you might want to put your towel over your pillow so it doesn't get sticky with hairspray.



Take it out in the morning and put in some more hairspray.



And you are good to go.



It gives your hair a still wet look, and wavy.



Hair Styles for a lot of Thin Hair?

Cameron Diaz has a really cute cut thats really manageable. its on this website.



http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/galle...



it would look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish