Sunday, November 29, 2009

Makeup/hair ideas for homecoming?

so our homecoming is coming up and i cant wait! i have a black dress, dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin.



my hair comes past my shoulders till about my boobs...



ive been thinking about doing a kind of smokey eye look but i dont know how it would look ON ME.



and for hair i want a half do so if anyone knows of any good ideas , or how to do it, or any good sites that show good hairstyles and makeup ideas or even any pictures of celebs let me know here!



THANKS %26lt;3333



Makeup/hair ideas for homecoming?

Hey, well I have never met you, but if you are as pretty as you sound, the look would look great on you. Being a guy, I don't know what to suggest, but if you want we could chat some time about whatever. What is you IM?



Makeup/hair ideas for homecoming?

i think the smokey eye looks good on everyone...as for the hair, i would just leave it down, but you should do w/e u think looks good on you...have fun!



Makeup/hair ideas for homecoming?

i think smokey eye look suits everyone, maybe some lip gloss. i would tie hair up as you'll be dancing and feeling hot but thats just me, have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish