Thursday, November 26, 2009

Temporary highlights on very dark hair?

My birthday is soon, and I was thinking of having a sleepover and getting temporary highlights in fun colors with everyone. I'm semi-hair illiterate, so I might be asking stupid questions... Are there any dyes that only stay in until you shower? Not the gel-type things that get all flaky and annoying after a day. Lastly, possibly the biggest problem. My hair is almost black, and I have no idea if any color would show up. (Assuming what I'm thinking of actually exists.) Please, help!



Temporary highlights on very dark hair?

you could try the hair colour mascara but they are not great. what you could do is put in a few extensions in different colours clip in ones or glued and just use a bit of acetone to remove the glued ones



Temporary highlights on very dark hair?

Well you can buy some online places, just search temporary hair dye, and it's pretty cool, but if you have a walgreens near by then you can look in there for some, but if not your only luck would be online..unless you live in a big city

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish