Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Scrunching??

Two of my best friends scrunch their hair and it looks awesome. I asked my friend once how to do it and she said she would show me but she never got the chance. How do I scrunch my hair step by step?? Please help!!



Hair Scrunching??

When your hair is damp (not dripping) after washing it, apply some super hold hair gel to your hands. Not too much. I would say, just enough to fill the palm of your hand. Then use your fingers to apply the gel to your hair. As you do this, open and close your fingers as if you're squeezing/crunching your hair. Apply gel evenly so it holds and doesn't look dry in one spot and wet in the other. Let air dry and you're done. :)



Hair Scrunching??

Depends solely on your hair type. Different types mean different products and different results.



Hair Scrunching??

1. Make sure your hair is wet



2. Flip your hair over



3. Get some Mousse in the palm of your hand



4. With your hair still flipped over, start grabbing your hair and scrunching it together



5. Repeat it with as much mousse as you wish.



6. Flip your hair back over and repeat step 3 and scruch your hair without your hair flipped over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish