Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair tips?

Does anyone know any good hair tips,or websites?



I have straight hair, I want to make my hair semi-curly with volume.



Can anyone tell me how to do it? Or a website that can show me?



Hair tips?

I have straight hair too. try this www.fineshine.com



Hair tips?

get the gel called got2b glued its really good



Hair tips?

when you get out of the shower, mousses your hair and blow dry your hair upside down. while you are doing that scrunch your hair at the same time drying the hair in your hand. important to keep hair svcrunched up while drying.



Hair tips?

www.beauty.iloveindia.com



Hair tips?

You can go to www.conair.com it has all kinds of tips; it also has great curling irons that work really good; they also have curling shampoo and conditioners and moose and sprays!!!!!!!! You can buy them off line if you can't find a store in your area. thank you for letting me answer your question!!!!!



Hair tips?

go to seventeen.com they have tons of cute hairstyles



Hair tips?

first if your 10 or older two pig tails are out of fashion. and that styles just for 9and younger.got that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish