Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair bleach and color advice?

My natural hair color is blonde, I dyed it red for two years, and recently had to dye it black for a show. I've been doing it black since.



The look I want to go for next is black on the over layer, with a turquoise underlayer, but I'm not sure how I should go about lightening the underlayer. Would it be better to bleach the hair or strip it? How damaging are either? And how long should I wait after bleaching it to lay the turquoise color on it?



Also, about how much do salons usually (ball-parking it, of course) to do bleaching or stripping?



Thanks so much for your help!



Hair bleach and color advice?

im not sure wat striping is bout bleaching helps..im pretty sure a day or few...to let it set in and stuff..and maybe the same as normal hair dye...for the priceing



Hair bleach and color advice?

yeah cut it all offf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish