Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

Getting married in 11 weeks and still cant decide how to have my hair.



I like a lot of the updos but dont think my hair is long enough. its just long enough to tie back now with no clips at the side as long as i put a quiff at the front.



I have added a link to my photos. the ones taken in green top straight out of the hairdressers were about 8 weeks ago. my hair is now longer, thicker and desperate for a cut and colour!



My hair is really thick, i use ghds to straighten it more to lose some of the volume than actually make it straight. I have it thinned out loadssssssss!



I wear it up for work all the time and it does make my head hurt by the end of my shift.



so do you think it should just get it cut same as last time? and wear it down? I can never get it to look like that myself so it would be a surprise for most people on my wedding day.



The pic of me with short hair was last feb when i decided to start growing it. thats another reason for leaving it down, to show...



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

You can always put your hair up in a ponytail and put a hair peice on top, or get extensions, or do like me and get the Jessica Simpson hair extensions that you just clip in



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

sorry sweetie. Would love to help, but it says pending approval for your pics.



All the very Best for the future.



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

have your hair UP... thats how i'm gonna have myn when i finally decided/someone decides to marry me.. its classy and shows of your face/breasts/dress (less distraction)... oooh and start wearing your hair down so people notice the change... you have 11 weeks to have people think you always have your hair down... and have your hair curly for 11 weeks (same reason)



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

Pics aren't showing, but how about something like this:



http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:u8af...



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

hey,



i cant see your pics, but if you want an updo, then believe me, a hairdresser will do it. whether its alot of hairspray or an added extention- its the job you are paying them to do, and they will do it.



dont worry about it so much! decide on a color. if you really dont know what to do, just keep it straight and down. less is more.



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

ask someone you trust, only they can help.



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

Curl it and pull the top back with a pretty clip and have soft curls around your face.



Hair Crisis!! Can you help?

I had my hair up it looks so classy for a wedding,



i used the first picture, the pins dont hurt at all and my hair stayed in till the next morning



http://www.haircomesthebride.com/photo1....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish