Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair highlights????

ok so i wanna get caramel or honey blonde highlights and my hair is already medium brown..i have a few questions



how much would 2 color highlights cost for really long hair ??



how much would one color highlight cost for really long hair??



since my stupid hair has like 2 colors..the top of my head has roots growing in and its lighter than the bottom part..should i get that fixed?



should i get subtle highlights and not those thick ones because they look so ugly..i like those thin highlights



ok good opinions would be much appreciated and 10 points to person who answers all my questions



oh and if you have highlights could you show me your picture thanks



Hair highlights????

ok wow, that is a lot.... here we go....



first the prices depend on the salon.... I start at $65 for one color on long hair, $10 more if i have to mix more color...... i charge $85 for 2 colors... same thing on mixing more color...



here's what I suggest.... it sounds to me like you have a separate color issue... with your roots... I think you should have those colored to your natural... or a brown... warm golden brown all over maybe... then have some really pretty caramel highlights weaved in, and alternating with the honey blond. It will look awesome!



the reason I suggest fixing the roots, is because you don't want to have uneven color, and if you don't fix it, you might.



Your stylist might be able to do it all in one step... depending on the root area, and what it looks like... its really hard to tell you without seeing it... and I'm sorry about that...



all total you might be looking at $150... for the 2 color highlight, and having the brown applied, and then having your hair trimmed to counter the damage.



I would recommend a good color shampoo and conditioner.. your stylist can show you one.... I really like Nexus, and Biolage....



Hair highlights????

It Would Be Around $84 Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish