Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a question about armpit hair?

hi guys im 15 years old n honestly im ashamed of armpit hair idk y tho like like my cuzins rnt afriad 2 show it but when it comes 2 me i m idk y can u guys give me sum advixce plz thanx alot



I have a question about armpit hair?

Just shave it off, then...



I have a question about armpit hair?

what a wierd question.



I have a question about armpit hair?

if you feel uncomfortable for whatever reason then shave, wax, or pluck. if you dont want to try any hair removal procedures then wear long sleeves at all times. your choice .either learn to accept or alter your appearance.



I have a question about armpit hair?

I have no idea why your own armpit (axillary) hair would bother you. If you have a lot, you can trim it as much as you want. Or shave it. It's your hair, you can do what you want with it.



I have a question about armpit hair?

no one likes armpit hair , wax it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish