Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help remembering a show that was on Kids WB?

Okay, the show was about an egg-shaped baby. It had father time and a stewardess (sp?). The show was centered around the baby, and I believe the Father time told a fake weather report. The stewardess was blonde, I believe always smiled, and wore a red uniform. Father time always had a white robe on, and had long hair, but was bald at the top. The baby always wore a diaper and did cute things that babies do. The thing is, I don't remember the name of the show!



The show was a cartoon that aired back on Kids WB in the late 90's to like 2000 or 2001. And it was on in the afternoons either before or after Animaniacs.



I need help remembering a show that was on Kids WB?

Histeria. I am positive.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175738/



I need help remembering a show that was on Kids WB?

yup! histeria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish