Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ampit Hair ?

Is guys must keep ampit hair or shave it ? I will shave it but my friends told me that mens should keep it to show that you are matured . It is true? And how many of you guys will keep it and dont . Give your answers.



Ampit Hair ?

Keep it. I think its kind of weird unless your a body builder....



Ampit Hair ?

I hate it, i shave mine when ever it get too long. I think it's sick. Maturity is based on how you act, not by what you look like. If you don't like it, shave it, if you think it makes you look 'manly,' keep it. What you do is up to you. Don't keep it if you don't like, just because people say that it shows you're "matured."



Ampit Hair ?

im 47-to be honest-i dont know of any man that shaves his armpit hair-i dont- its never a concern-no woman i have ever been with ever made it a concern



Ampit Hair ?

Generally armpit hair is shaven by body builders or models...Most guys just leave it alone. I personally just keep it trimmed a little...don't like that gorilla pit look!



Ampit Hair ?

Never heard of a guy shaving his armpit hair not sure why he would want to but I suppose if he wanted (whatever your trip is to some people I guess). I've never had much hair under my armpits ... lucky if I've got 15-20 hairs under each arm. Good luck on your question dude. Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish