Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

Is it just me, or does it seem like this show is starving for storylines? When "Girlfriends" first aired it was an interesting show. Now its just annoying! It's not even funny anymore. When I do watch it, it's just to see what the characters are wearing, and how the stylists have styled their hair! If they don't make some changes soon, I don't see how this show can last much longer.



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

I'm glad someone finally said it! When "Girlfriends" first aired I couldn't wait to watch it every week (on UPN). But now, it's the same for me, "I wonder what Joan is wearing this episode...looks like Mya got some more layers in her hair...Oh my gosh! I have those shoes!" LOL. Joan used to be my favorite character in the beginning: she was a strong woman, focused with goals and ambition, dedicated to her job as an ATTORNEY and she was the one the other girls depended on for support and guidance. Now, her character seems more indecisive and confused than Lynn's character once was! Why don't they give Joan a husband and a baby? Isn't it time? I would love to see her character with a maternal responsibility wouldn't you? They're going to have to do something drastic in order to gain our interests again, and fast!



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

NO IT AINT U ITS ME TOO



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

lol i did like it better when it was on upn. once they cut off toni, girlfriends wasnt the same anymore. Lynn's character hasnt change much tho



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

When storylines are twisted around from past episodes and the characters are just getting bland, those are the hints that the show is on its last legs.



Something tells me that this season of "Girlfriends" MAY be its last. The only show that the CW is definitely committed to renewing is "Everybody Hates Chris".



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

I loved this show when it first aired...but now, you can they're desperate to keep it going week by week. Alot of people may say it's because of Toni not being on the show...but I lost interest just before she left. It's the same old storyline everytime. I think it may be too late to save this show.



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

no it isnt boring ive watched it for a long time and will continue to watch it



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

Hi,



baby televication dead peoples. you are come turkey.



a good summer. and holiday . look in turkey with internet



bodrum,didim,marmaris,istanbul,izmir ok see baby



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

IT'S SOO STUPID! YOU ARE RIGHT!! I HATE IT! IT'S D U M B!! DUMB!!



CW show "Girlfriends" boring?

I still like it. I miss Toni, but still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish